Friday, May 7, 2010

Grand Prize Winner of the embeddedSPARK 2010 Challenge!


I'm very happy to announce that last week I won the first place at the Embedded Spark Challenge 2010!
My project was a guitar switch developed on the embeddedSPARK kit provided by Microsoft at the first round to 75 selected participants. Microsoft announced earlier this month that three finalists in its embeddedSPARK 2010 contest had been chosen and would present their projects at ESC (Embedded Systems Conference) Silicon Valley: I was one of them, with Wally Nehls and George Mallard.
After our LIVE on Stage at ESC in San Jose, the judges decided to give me the FIRST PRIZE!
If you want to know more about my project, you can read previous posts, about the code I will write in the next days... Stay tuned!

No comments: